Quote(https://photos.smugmug.com/Cities/Jacksonville/Transportation/Autonomous-Transit/i-9F2HHzd/0/Mvs778qv6c8NGqRptLnPWKFHQXmGFNsvLCvTXwKHK/XL/44-XL.jpg)
Jacksonville is once again being asked to decide the future of the Skyway.
Read More: https://www.thejaxsonmag.com/article/kill-navi-first-jacksonville-deserves-an-honest-conversation-about-the-skyway-s-future/
EXCELLENT!!!!!
Thank you for looking at this holistically, instead of arguing about details of non-compatible alternatives.
There's a fourth NAVI-inclusive alternative - the "modern streetcar" includes the Bay Street NAVI route on the website map.
I echo Ennis's suggestion to attend the JTA meetings and ask questions based on the article.
I am just kind of tired of stuff like this that so many people could have told you would be a disaster literally 5 years ago...and then when you turn out to be right (unfortunately) we move on and don't learn the core lessons.
At this point, I would way rather spend the money on either Emerald Trail, bringing Amtrak downtown, and First Coast Commuter Rail project.
Downtown is still decades away from truly "needing" mass transit in the way of a $500 million+ investment.